- Adds support for Next Generation ION.
- Adds support for GeForce GT 320, GeForce GT 330, and GeForce GT 340.
- Upgrades PhysX System Software to version 9.10.0129.
- Upgrades HD Audio driver to version 184.108.40.206 (for supported GPUs).
- Increases performance in several PC games from v196.21 WHQL. The following are examples of measured improvements. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration:
- Up to 13% performance increase in Crysis: Warhead with a single GPU
- Up to 30% performance increase in Crysis: Warhead with SLI technology
- Up to 13% performance increase in H.A.W.X with single GPU
- Up to 15% performance increase in H.A.W.X with SLI technology
- Up to 30% performance increase in Left 4 Dead with single GPU
- Up to 28% performance increase in Left 4 Dead with SLI technology
- Adds SLI and multi-GPU support for top new gaming titles including Assassin Creed II, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Command and Conquer 4: Tiberium Twilight, Grand Theft Auto IV: Episodes from Liberty City, Mass Effect 2, Napoleon: Total War, and Zombie Driver.
- Enhanced SLI support for World of Warcraft and Unigine.
- Adds Ambient Occlusion support for Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood, Need for Speed: Shift, Resident Evil 5, RUSE, and Street Fighter IV.
- Adds override anti-aliasing support for Mass Effect 2.
- Includes numerous bug fixes.
Tuesday, March 02, 2010
Nvidia 196.75 WHQL GPU Drivers Released
Nvidia's latest set of GPU drivers include numerous performance improvements, Ambient Occlusion support for popular titles, and a whole lot more: