Updates to Supreme Commander 2 have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
- Greatly Improved AI handling of NoRush games.
- Full fix for jumping/teleporting groups of units and only half of them getting the order.
- Addition of the command line option /reverserightclickmode, which changes the default right-click action to move the selected group to a destination ignoring formation rules. Ctrl-right-click will force the group to use a formation while travelling.
- Air units now move consistent speeds whether grouped or ungrouped.
- Improved handling of Engineers/ACU when trying to reclaim things beneath them.
- The Cybran ACU should no longer get stuck in an unrepairable state.
- Artillery should once again be able to target things it has had LOS on, but not current radar.
- Artillery can once again target structures under the Fog of War that you have had previous intel on.
- Units that do not earn XP from combat are no longer able to consume awarded XP if they get the kill.
- XP that was improperly awarded in the above case is now properly awarded to valid recipients.
- Performance improvements by adjusting all buffs that are AoE buffs over time to Refresh instead of Replace
- Fix for platoon positions being over terrain that is invalid for some units in the platoon.
- Fix for replays ending when a player prematurely quits the game or loses connection.
- Fix for circumventing the cost of the Bomb Bouncer's charge ability and the Illuminate Electroshock ability.
- Fix for Cybran ACU not getting experience under certain circumstances.
- Fix for Cybran build bots hanging around if an engineer dies while building something.
- Fix for Colossus not having a teleport effect.
- Fix for Rogue Nanite range for real this time.
- Fixed an issue in the Noah Unit Cannon task.
- Fix for 1 AI building so fast that it prevents other AIs from building at all.
- AI will no longer try to create expansion bases while No Rush is active.
- AI will build Nukes, Anti-Nukes, and units in the NUC, but they wont try to fire them while No Rush is active.
- AI will build some experimental structures in expansion bases.
- Hardened code for queuing build orders from the AI.
- Improved AI expansion finding.
- Fix for AI Nanites trying to repair things under construction.
- Fix for AI building too many Rogue Nanites.
- Fix for AI bases trying to include Mass extractors that the AI won’t build on.
- AI will now look further for expansion bases to accommodate larger maps.
- Fix for AI wasting tons of mass on nukes.
- AIs will try not to step on each others’ expansion bases.
- AI Engineers in expansion bases will not patrol as far away.
- More AI econ tweaks.